Quality HVAC Refrigeration offers commercial and residential services for all your heating, cooling and refrigeration needs. We are your one stop service for Heating, Air Conditioning, Walk-In Coolers and Ice Makers.
FREE Estimates and Heat Load Calculations
- We use ACCA recommended software to calculate your homes’ Heating/Cooling Load for accurate sizing, design and SEER rating to maximize the efficiency of your HVAC system.
Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Clean the air in your home or business with advanced filtration systems. Reduce the affects of allergies and asthma within your home!
Improve the air quality of your home with a whole house air purification system.
Lower Energy Costs
- Your heating and cooling system accounts for 55%-60% of your electric bill. We will evaluate your current system, suggest cost saving solutions or upgrade to a more effecient system and possible generate 30%-40% savings on your energy bill.
Precision Tune-Up (Only $79.99)
- Many local residents do not realize their home heating and air conditioning system operates approximately 3300 hours per year. To put this “run time” in perspective, a car driven for the same 3300 hours at 65 miles per hour would travel 214,500 miles. No one would consider such a journey without arranging for oil changes, lubrication, and routine tune-ups along the way to assure the efficiency, safety, and reliability of the vehicle.Your home heating and air conditioning system serves you many more hour than your car, and like your car, needs routine tune-ups to operate in a efficient, safe, and reliable manner.Our unique tune-up includes everything that can possibly be done in order to restore your heating and air conditioning system to its very best condition. No other local heating and air conditioning company performs a comparable precision tune-up. In fact, it often takes us 1 1/2 hours or more to perform the work!
Annual Service Agreement
- Our service agreement is a great offer that ensures piece of mind! Free service calls do not roll over to new service agreement. A service call is considered as any visit in response to your call for whatever reason.Service Agreement holders will receive 1st priority:
- Receive a 15% discount off our service call fee with a service agreement.
- A one year Service Agreement is only $132 for the first unit(around $12 a month), a 2nd unit is $237.60 and 3rd unit is $356.40
Extend the life of your system with an annual Service Agreement.